Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

YALL Fest?

Is anyone else going?

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
- Gayle Forman
"People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
- Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: YALL Fest?

• I wish.
    75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.
  • I'm going!!!

But you already knew that Stick out tongue

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Not this year.

::::Sobs::::

Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge
  • image MrsJenE:
    I wish.

This.  

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Lauren620:

I'm going!!!

Oh wait, you're going?? Indifferent

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image caseyandlizzie:
    image Lauren620:

I'm going!!!

I was pretty sure this post was specifically for me.  No?

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Lauren620:
    image caseyandlizzie:
    image Lauren620:

I'm going!!!

I was pretty sure this post was specifically for me.  No?

It's going to be legendary!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

- Gayle Forman
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

• We were going to go, but then DH got a new job and can't take that Friday off to drive down, and I don't really feel like a long solo road trip when I've got such bad m/s.

Ziggy's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie - (Nvhz)

4 losses: Blighted ovum 1/11, CP 12/11, CP 3/12, and our perfectly healthy baby girl Charlotte Grace, missed M/C 5/31/12 at 8w5d

Surprise unmedicated BFP 9/21/12!! Beta #1 9/22 (10 DPO): 46 Beta #2 9/24 (12 DPO): 226! Heartbeat 136 bpm at 7w! It's a BOY!  Theodore Joshua 5/23/13 7:36am 7lb 13 oz, 19.25 in
  • image Jen748:

Not this year.

What she said. You guys will just have to do Jennie and I proud since we were there last year *passes torch*

If you see David Levithan on the street, you must stop him and ask him to sign your book and have awkward conversation while he does so.

You should also take a bus tour of Charleston and have your bus get hit by another vehicle while driving through a very narrow street. 

If you see Michelle Hodkin tell her you're a nestie and that Crystal/funkypineapple says hi

I am SO BUMMED because there are 2-3 books I wanted to buy and get signed. Hrumph. At least the sting will be lessened since I get to hang out with Julie and her hubs for the weekend.

• image funkypineapple:
    image Jen748:

Not this year.

What she said. You guys will just have to do Jennie and I proud since we were there last year *passes torch*

If you see David Levithan on the street, you must stop him and ask him to sign your book and have awkward conversation while he does so.

You should also take a bus tour of Charleston and have your bus get hit by another vehicle while driving through a very narrow street. 

If you see Michelle Hodkin tell her you're a nestie and that Crystal/funkypineapple says hi

I am SO BUMMED because there are 2-3 books I wanted to buy and get signed. Hrumph. At least the sting will be lessened since I get to hang out with Julie and her hubs for the weekend.

For realz. We had such a blast last year!

The David Levithan street attack was embarrassing but completely worth it! :)

Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge
  • image Jen748:
    image funkypineapple:
    image Jen748:

Not this year.

For realz. We had such a blast last year!

The David Levithan street attack was embarrassing but completely worth it! :)

It absolutely was.