Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Fine China Storage

Hello Ladies!

I am in the process (::sigh:: still) of reclaiming our house from wedding shenanigans. I am almost done, but I am totally stumped on what to do with my fine china. They are living in my office still in the boxes because I know the one we opened, it was nearly impossible to put them back in correctly.

DH and I are in the process of choosing a credenza, buffet whatever you choose to call it. We don't want to be rushed into picking something we don't love on account of homeless china.

I am thinking about getting covers for all the pieces, but even then, where can they live?

Any ideas are welcome, always!

Thanks in Advance!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Fine China Storage

• We got storage bags from Bed Bath and Beyond and put our fine china in there. We don't have furniture to put it all in so right now we keep everything on top of the fridge. It's out of the way, our fridge is solid, so we don't have to worry about it getting bumped around, and it's not taking up space for something else we use more.
    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/des47b.jpg[/IMG]
  • I kept mine wrapped in the boxes until we chose a china cabinet.  It was really great to see it all displayed finally :-)