Atlanta Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

happy thursday!

hi!! i get to come home today!! woo hoo! and my bff is flying in today!

also, if you are fb friends with me, you already know this...but i got to shake arnold schwarzenegger's hand yesterday. it was too cool!! the first celebrity i have ever met!

Re: happy thursday!

• Haha - Noelle, sounds like you're having a good week, and it's only going to get better!

Hi, everyone! I'm feeling rough today. We went out to watch the debate at the pub, and I may have woken up with a bit of a headache this morning. Embarrassed 6AM comes fast when you stay out late on a weeknight. Ah, the joys of TAing an 8AM class...

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Good morning! Fun meeting famous people! I think if I had seen Arnie, I might have punched him instead. The other night at some ungodly hour in the hospital, I was feeding Brynn and watching Headline News where they were just bagging on Arnold and what a pompous a-hole he is... I was totally sucked in and on board! Hah! Apparently I am easily brainwashed on very little sleep.

Just enjoying Brynn's first full day home from the hospital.. and trying to get things done around the house. #1 goal for the day... a shower. Smile

[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/23vnxaq.jpg[/img]

[URL=http://www.thebabycorner.com/countdowns/][IMG]http://thebabycorner.com/countdowns/image.php?type=2&o=10&c=5&date=2012-9-18&babyname=Brynn%20Elise[/IMG][/URL]
  • image JulesDiane:

Good morning! Fun meeting famous people! I think if I had seen Arnie, I might have punched him instead. The other night at some ungodly hour in the hospital, I was feeding Brynn and watching Headline News where they were just bagging on Arnold and what a pompous a-hole he is... I was totally sucked in and on board! Hah! Apparently I am easily brainwashed on very little sleep.

Just enjoying Brynn's first full day home from the hospital.. and trying to get things done around the house. #1 goal for the day... a shower. Smile

you can do it!!

• image askmetostay:

image JulesDiane:

Good morning! Fun meeting famous people! I think if I had seen Arnie, I might have punched him instead. The other night at some ungodly hour in the hospital, I was feeding Brynn and watching Headline News where they were just bagging on Arnold and what a pompous a-hole he is... I was totally sucked in and on board! Hah! Apparently I am easily brainwashed on very little sleep.

you can do it!!

Yes 

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!