January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Argh!

It seems I've run into no end of problems in dealing with banks since I met my now wife....

Just to recap.  I had all kinds of problems about a year ago at this time trying to add my now wife (fiance at the time) to my accounts at CapitalOne due to her not being a US citizen and not having a SSN or credit record.  First they denied me the ability to add her then blocked her because they couldn't verify that she existed.

So still somewhat pissed off and the fact that their interest rates are now pathetic, I went looking elsewhere.  The online account at Barclay's looked like a good well-known place to stash some cash.  Tried to create an additional new account today and put her and I both on it as joint.  This requires logging in as both people.  Since it didn't recognize my account as being registered it locked her account.  So I now have to get her on the phone because they won't talk to me.

The irony of the situation is I created both accounts.  Set the passwords for both accounts.  Set the security questions for both accounts.

*bashes head in on desk*

If interest rates weren't so bad, I'd go back to the local credit unions...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Argh!

• Ouch! That sounds like a major headache. Hope you get it fixed quickly.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image shellmaneth:
    Ouch! That sounds like a major headache. Hope you get it fixed quickly.

Tomorrow at the earliest. Angry

I swear, I want her on everything for obvious reasons, but sometimes it's just so aggravating. 

• There is almost nothing i hate more than banks. I can't wait until we get more settled so I can get rid of Js bank. Good luck
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:
    There is almost nothing i hate more than banks. I can't wait until we get more settled so I can get rid of Js bank. Good luck

We already got rid of Joy's banks.  Didn't like any of them, by when you're a foreigner, you go where they'll let you open an account.

I think what annoys me more than anything else is that I'm finding out how many places don't care that you're married.  While I want her to have access to everything should something happen to me, having her on everything is a royal pain sometimes.