January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Grrr... just grrr....

Just so peeved right now... having trouble getting into my main email, and I had to reset my password, and it won't let me use something that I have used before, which is the password that I don't give out everywhere. Now it is the same password as everything else, because I can't give it another one from my school account. grr. 

Then, the boy's mom is telling me how to do my job. I think this is what they mean by she is a pita, because she is being one right now! At least I will have an easy lunch since the boy has a dr appointment. 

Please Tara, give me something good to focus on! I can't wait to hear your results. 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Grrr... just grrr....

• What's a pita?  Hope your day gets better.

And yes, so excited to hear Tara's results!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • pain in the a$$

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Ahh, didn't see that.  Duh stamp for me!  Big Smile
  • Thanks for thinking of me guys! I'll let you know as soon as I get the call. (Well as long as I can get on the computer at that time. I'm co-teaching this afternoon from 1-3.)

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • When I run into password issues (we have to change all 5 billion of them every 90 days at work) I just add a special character like ! and a few numbers. I also do the major no no and write them down. I seriously have to because I have so dang many!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• I can't remember all of mine either! especially since every website has a different requirement of what the passwords can be. And then you have to change them all the time. Oh well, it is my school account, so it isn't like it really needs to be all that secure anymore.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image Am12712:
    When I run into password issues (we have to change all 5 billion of them every 90 days at work) I just add a special character like ! and a few numbers. I also do the major no no and write them down. I seriously have to because I have so dang many!

I don't remember what it's called but there's a software out there you can download that keeps all your passwords in one secure place on your computer.  The program is password protected, but hey you'd only have to remember that one password to get to all the others.  I used it when I worked for a financial adviser. Actually he insisted I use it so I could have access to his passwords for programs and so he could have my computer password when needed.  Pretty cool.

• image shellmaneth:

image Am12712:
    When I run into password issues (we have to change all 5 billion of them every 90 days at work) I just add a special character like ! and a few numbers. I also do the major no no and write them down. I seriously have to because I have so dang many!

I don't remember what it's called but there's a software out there you can download that keeps all your passwords in one secure place on your computer.  The program is password protected, but hey you'd only have to remember that one password to get to all the others.  I used it when I worked for a financial adviser. Actually he insisted I use it so I could have access to his passwords for programs and so he could have my computer password when needed.  Pretty cool.

We used to have a program on the computer that remembered your passwords for you and would generate new passwords when the time came. When my company changes how we access the computers the password option went away and I really really miss it.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)