January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW moment! PIP

Okay, I really did mean to get a bump picture taken this past week.  I forgot!  But here's a pic of me this morning in my work's bathroom.  New maternity clothes I got yesterday 50% off with an additional 20% off coupon at Kohls.  The shirt is a bit baggy in the tummy so you can't see my bump.  But I love it.  That pants are super comfy. Please don't mind the hair, I was in a hurry and just did a pony tail. 

imageimage" mce_src="image">

And here are some pics of the new to me stuff I got at the consignment sale.

The highchair!  Saved $55.  All pieces included.  Seems barely used.

The play mat.  Saved $30.  All the pieces seemed to be in the box. 

The swing is definitely Parker approved.  He liked sitting in it until I turned it on.

Not sure why it's posting double pictures.  I'm using tinypic.  Annoying but at least it works.  

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW moment! PIP

• I love your top, its is super cute! You got some great finds on the baby stuff too!

DH was already wanting to go maternity clothes shopping this weekend lol.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image Am12712:

I love your top, its is super cute! You got some great finds on the baby stuff too!

DH was already wanting to go maternity clothes shopping this weekend lol.

Aww, that's cute.  So far my DH hasn't wanted to go maternity shopping with me but he's encouraging me to go.  I wasn't going to go to Kohl's but my 20% off coupon expired Sunday so on Sunday he said I should go.  I'm glad I did. 

• When did you start wearing maternity clothes?

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • image TaraW1979:
    When did you start wearing maternity clothes?

Umm, around 10 weeks I broke down and got some 1st trimester pants from Target.  Around 12-13 weeks I got those shirts I mentioned last week from Old Navy.  They don't look like maternity shirts, not as much as my shirt today. Oh and I think right around 11-12 weeks I got my jeans from Kohls.  I was in the in-between stage where I could wear my regular pants un-zipped with a bella band, but I was self conscience about it.  So I just bit the bullet and got some mat jeans. 

I have a couple skirts that have the stretchy waist I've been using for work.  It helped prolong needing to buy work pants.  This weekend I got the black pants I'm wearing and a black skirt.

Lol, this weekend I was wearing my maternity jeans and a regular Large t-shirt.  You could definitely see my bump.  It just sticks out. 

• Your kitty is sooooooooooo cute!

• image jjbmstinco:
    Your kitty is sooooooooooo cute!

I agree! And I want a cat soooooo bad. Ever since mine died in July I have been begging DH to let me get one. But because of his allergies, he is firm at saying no. To make matters worse my parents found two newborn kittens in their shed. My mom is keeping one and my sister is keeping another. I'm so upset that he won't give in to me.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • image TaraW1979:

image jjbmstinco:
    Your kitty is sooooooooooo cute!

I agree! And I want a cat soooooo bad. Ever since mine died in July I have been begging DH to let me get one. But because of his allergies, he is firm at saying no. To make matters worse my parents found two newborn kittens in their shed. My mom is keeping one and my sister is keeping another. I'm so upset that he won't give in to me.

Awww, that stinks.  We have two kitties.  But my DH is that way about dogs.  He isn't allergic but he hates them.  Can't stand them at all.  So no dogs for me.  I love all animals and would love to have a lab or something.  I've been begging for another kitty for over a year.  He kept telling me two was enough especially since we are having kids. I'm sure he's right, but boo.  

Hopefully you can get another kitty soon.  Maybe as a playmate for your kids?