January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I tested this morning and...

Two different tests say I'm pregnant!

I can't believe it! I am still in a state of shock. I need to call my doctor first thing tomorrow morning to try to get an appointment. DH doesn't want to get excited until the blood test confirms it.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image

Re: I tested this morning and...

• WOW Tara!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing! Congratulations! How long before or after your missed period did you test? I am thinking I may have tested too early, or I am just not pregnant. What test did you use? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisypath - (aAP5)image image Lilypie - (ox0D)

• Congrats sweetie! I know this is something that you have always wanted.  You will be amazing!

• Oh my gosh!!!! So exciting! What kind of tests did you use? I'm so excited for you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• image MeganNN12:
    WOW Tara!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing! Congratulations! How long before or after your missed period did you test? I am thinking I may have tested too early, or I am just not pregnant. What test did you use? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. I first used Clearblue and then CVS One Step Pregnancy Test. They are both with the blue dye and they give you a + or -. I tested only one day after my missed period.

I am sorry yours came out negative. Test again after a few days just to be certain.

• image jjbmstinco:
    Congrats sweetie! I know this is something that you have always wanted.  You will be amazing!

Thanks! It sure is. I just never thought it would happen this fast. When I was told I had PCOS I set myself up for months and months, or even years of trying.

• I've lurked on a lot of boards here, like babies on the brain, 1st tri, etc. And a lot say to not use a blue dye test and that they are not as reliable. I just googled it to be sure it wasn't random people talking about what they don't know (http://voices.yahoo.com/why-women-avoid-blue-dye-pregnancy-tests-10266871.html?cat=5). 

I have no experience in this, but just know from what I've read. I'm hoping for the best for you, but figured I'd pass along what I've read :)

• I know it's probably all okay and in the clear, but I figured it couldn't hurt to mention :) I read way too much haha

• I know it's probably all okay and in the clear, but I figured it couldn't hurt to mention :) I read way too much haha

• Thank you Jean. I really appreciate your help. Hopefully I can get into the doctor this week for a blood test.

• Of course :) Hopefully you get in this week. I'm so excited. 3 babies for the board :)

• image Jean9ds:
    Of course :) Hopefully you get in this week. I'm so excited. 3 babies for the board :)

What's really hard to believe is that Amity and I will be due around the same week! Tell me that's not strange!

• Sounds spectacular :) Joint TheNest Baby Shower? :p haha

• I am loving this idea!

• YAY!!!!! That is the best news I've heard all weekend! So excited for you! Eeekkkk! 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations, Tara! I'm so happy for you!!!
  • image shellmaneth:
    YAY!!!!! That is the best news I've heard all weekend! So excited for you! Eeekkkk! 

Thanks! I love when you type Eeekkk. I say "Eeekk" often in my daily life. DH thinks it's so cute. lol.

• image Cony&Ben:
    Congratulations, Tara! I'm so happy for you!!!

Thank you! Hopefully, you will join the pregnant club soon.

• I'm going to the doctor's this afternoon for a blood test. The results will be in tomorrow! This is crazy! I really won't believe it until they call me tomorrow and say it's positive.

• image TaraW1979:
    I'm going to the doctor's this afternoon for a blood test. The results will be in tomorrow! This is crazy! I really won't believe it until they call me tomorrow and say it's positive.

Big Smile   So happy they could get you in right away. 

I type Eeekkk because I do squeal a lot.  Not sure if it comes out as eeekkk sounding, but when typing it's the closest I can get.  This definitely made me squeak last night.  I was going to bed and logged in to check the boards for the first time since Saturday.  Hubby was like "WTF?"  He says congrats!  

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! I am so happy!

image Jean9ds:
    Sounds spectacular :) Joint TheNest Baby Shower? :p haha

And yes, I can go look at baby stuff then! 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Congrats again Tara!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image Am12712:
    Congrats again Tara!

Thank you!