Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Friday Random Thoughts

Well the weekend is here. Plans you want to share?

I'll be packing. We have to leave by September 10th. Sooner than we thought. 

Re: Friday Random Thoughts

• That's soon Deeder. Good luck. If you need help packing, let me know (not trying to be creepy). My schedule's pretty open lol. Where did you guys find a place?

No big plans for the weekend. Tonight is the concert. Cannot wait for some throwback R&B!. Other than that, stay in and run up the air conditioning. 

Anniversary
  • Hi ladies! Long time, no talk! I am stuck on the couch today with a bum foot, so I can actually get on today. How is everyone? We are good. Noah is as fun as ever. He makes me laugh daily! Other than being a mom, not much to report! What concert are you going to BnG? There are a bunch of license plates by me starting with BNG. I think of you every time I see one. :-)
    *****Can you see me in 3D???????***** image. Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • well hello stranger! I've been wondering where you (and the other ladies) have been! I hope everyone comes back as we snuggle in for fall and winter.

I hope your foot feels better very soon. We are going to the Boyz II Men/Bel Biv Devoe concert at Rock the Rapids. My brother and his girlfriend are taking us as an anniversary gift.

I feel special for you thinking of me! Don't disappear again, k? 

Anniversary
  • image BnGCookies820:

That's soon Deeder. Good luck. If you need help packing, let me know (not trying to be creepy). My schedule's pretty open lol. Where did you guys find a place?

No big plans for the weekend. Tonight is the concert. Cannot wait for some throwback R&B!. Other than that, stay in and run up the air conditioning. 

I might take you up on that offer G. We will be going to my parents. SS is packing up this room now. He will move first because of school starting. Water is set to be turned off Sept. 7 so we have to have most of the items out by then. DH pretty booked soiled with work so for the most part it's just SS and myself packing things up.

• I have no idea what I am doing this weekend. Mike is gone all weekend seeing the girls so I don't know what to do.