Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Just thought I'd share

Don't really feel like cleaning but getting the house clean because I'd rather do it now than later, plus hubby gets mad when he comes home to a messy house. Already did dishes, minus a pan, got bathroom scubbed, new shower curtain hung, and hallway cleaned, including litter box. About to do kitchen, and living room. Bedroom last, might have to go out to the store too. Though I'm dreading that, since I am on a run of cleaning. On another note, my arthritus is killing me and I'm not sure how I'm cooking the italian sausage I got for tonight. :) But my house will be clean. 

Re: Just thought I'd share

• One of my favorites for Italian Sausage is to put it in the slow cooker with some sliced peppers and onions (everything goes in raw) and red sauce.  Let it simmer all day (at this point I would put it in on high) and serve on sub rolls or crusty Italian or French bread...whichever you prefer!  I also like to cook Italian Sausage in Alfredo sauce and serve it over tortellini!
  • Does your husband work full time?  Is he able to give you a hand with the cleaning?

I think you could use a bit of help!  My bf is full time, but always makes an effort to give me a hand with the cleaning!

One exception...I will not allow him to do laundry...no matter how much I show him, he never does it right...LOL.

Vacation
  • DH can tolerate the kitchen being much messier than I can! But I don't see the invisible specks he sees on the floors. I take care of the kitchen, he does the floors. There are times that he'll empty the dishwasher and I'll sweep. We try to keep our place clean, and depending on who has the most energy that day tries to tackle a chore.or two. Personally, I don't think it's fair for one spouse to always be the one to be 100% responsible for the household chores. Fortunately, DH agrees!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My bf came home from work and said, "Did a bomb hit the bedroom".

Oh well, not perfect! 

Vacation
  • image DanniLynn88:
    Don't really feel like cleaning but getting the house clean because I'd rather do it now than later, plus hubby gets mad when he comes home to a messy. 

Really?