Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hump Day Randoms

Re: Hump Day Randoms

• I am. Not much going on here. Trying to figure out what to eat the rest of the week until shopping day. Last night we had french bread pizza. It was pretty good. I need to find a better pizza sauce I think.

My living room is rearranged now and it feels more open again.  

• I have so much to do today. I filled up gas today because I don't know if they were going to change the price today or not. If they don't, I will start doing it on Thursday when I usually do.

After work, I have to run to Curves, Walgreens, and to a storage place to get boxes for my friend. Then gotta clean bathroom.

Today is just hectic and it started as soon as I came into work.

• I went to the store yesterday to get specific stuff to make a new soup for dinner. I was really disappointed because it sucked. It was ok, we ate it. But I was expecting something really delicious. Damn.
  • Teach: I hate it when that happens. I seem to be in an rut as far as cooking. Nothing sounds good or looks good. Neither DH or I are wanting food so its been force feeding. Of course SS is an always hungry teenager who can never be filled. 

I'm think maybe some sort of chicken today with green beans.

• I had leftover Olive Garden today for lunch. I have no idea what I am eating for dinner.