Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tuesday Randoms

I want to go back to bed. I hope I don't doze off at work again.

How is everyone today? Any plans for tonight?

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Trying to get stuff done at work. A lot of people were on vacation last week so I'm trying to get used to the new noise level and a lot more emails coming through now that people are back in the office.
  • We are going to Olive Garden tonight - I can't wait!
  • DH & I went to the OG last night. Strawberry Lemon Drop is yummy!!

I've been cleaning around the house while I wait for SS to return home from his weekend in Detroit. I thought he would have been home by now. He has a DR appointment at 1 pm on Grandville and he knows if he misses it its $50 charge. 

• Hi laides!

I'm heading to Subway for lunch....what kind of sandwich do you get there?

• We are going to vote when he gets home. Other than that- more olympic couch sitting. I could totally win the gold.

Anyone going to the Jazzfest on the 18th? Nestie family meet up, anyone?

Charity- how are things with you and your H?

Anniversary
  • image TeacherToBe6:

Hi laides!

I'm heading to Subway for lunch....what kind of sandwich do you get there?

The new guacamole one sounds good.  I also like their little pizza's too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BNG - not good. still the same.
  • So today I'm switching up the living room to better accommodate the furniture and make better use of the area I hope. 

SS is home with new shoes. We made it to his DR appointment and had enough time to pick up Wendy's before hand.

Meal planning this week didn't happen at all. So it's kind of all on the fly. Shopping day is Saturday.