Travel
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Aruba in December?

My husband and I are planning a Caribbean trip in December and were interested in going to Aruba, but Aruba's rainy season is in November/December. Has anyone travelled to Aruba in December before? Any info on experiences in Aruba in December is much appreciated! Thanks!!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Aruba in December?

• My husband and I actually went to Aruba for our honeymoon in June. I heard that the December time frame is always very busy since everyone wants to escape the winter weather. When we were there is generally rained in the early morning and then cleared up. I looked it up and they do get most of their rain between october and december. 
    Anniversary
  • We have visited in November and December and both times the weather was gorgeous!!  Probably had a few little rain showers here and there but I really don't remember, that is how insiginificant it was.
  • Thank you both for your comments!! Its much appreciated!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I LOVE Aruba!!!! My husband and I have gone 5 times and really don't care to vacation anywhere else.  We did go once in early December and had no issues with the weather.  Sometimes there is a quick rain shower, but 10 minutes later it's sunny and beautiful again.  I wish we were going again this year :-(  We have stayed at the Radisson, Marriott, Hyatt (awesome), Bocuti and Divi.  Of these, our least favorite was Divi.  Enjoy your vacation!!
    Carly Ann 11/30/12 (5 weeks early)