Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SuBC sequel: Baby Proof my Emily Griffin (sp)

Okay, not the greatest, but here goes!

Baby Proof ends on Christmas Eve with Ben and Claudia back together again. Claudia is slowly moving her stuff back into their apartment, and Jess and Michael are moving in together. Shortly after the move, Jess finds out she is pregnant and Claudia goes with her to her first doctor's appointment. Claudia does some soul searching and decides that deep down she wants try for a baby. Claudia and Ben decide that Claudia will go off the pill and see if it is meant to be for them to have a child. They keep it a secret, which is hard for Claudia. She wants so badly to talk to Jess or her sisters about her nervous excitement and anxiety about the possibility of not being able to get pregnant. After months of trying, Claudia is worried that she will not be able to get pregnant and will have regrets about not being able to have a child. Ben is reassuring and compassionate and reminds Claudia that all he wants is to be with her, baby or not. By Thanksgiving, Claudia and Ben have surprising news to share with their families. They are expecting a child of their own! Claudia and Ben find a house in the suburbs, close to Daphne's neighborhood, and Claudia will be able to work from home, taking care of the baby, while still reading manuscripts and searching for new talent.

BabyFruit Tickerimage

Mr. and Mrs. est. September 6, 2008 Expecting Baby #1 October 1, 2013

Re: SuBC sequel: Baby Proof my Emily Griffin (sp)

• I recently read this one ... and I agree with your ending. I had "finished the book in my head" with pretty much everything that you put down into words! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers    

my read shelf:
    Lisa (Ali1b1g+1)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)