Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Im gonna REstart Weight Watchers Tomorrow

Its currently $1 to join plus meetings. Whos in with me!?! I need to getmyass in gear
TTC for 18 months. IUI #1 BFP= EDD 5/23/14. Progesterone Suppositories and Levothyroxine started.  First U/S 9/27

Re: Im gonna REstart Weight Watchers Tomorrow

• I will vow to recommit to the plan with you :) 13lbs to go and I need to get my butt in gear to get it done. 
    image image
    TTC Dec 2010 - DX MFI Aug 2011 - CD3/7DPO labs good - HSG all clear
    IUI #1 1/13 = BFN
    IUI #2 = BFN
    IUI #3 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #4 + Clomid = BFFN
    IUI #5 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #6 + Clomid = BFN
    IVF coming soon
  • EEK! You are soooo close! How exciting!!!!!  I'm going to a meeting tomorrow I'll 'check in' with you tomorrow. 
    TTC for 18 months. IUI #1 BFP= EDD 5/23/14. Progesterone Suppositories and Levothyroxine started.  First U/S 9/27

• You can do it! (you BOTH can!)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks Jeanie! I wanna lose 10 lbs before my next appointment with my OB.. Ten pounds at a time..... 

• I loved WW, back when I was on all my meds and it actually worked for me.  Never went to meetings, just did the online thing, mostly through the app.

Good luck!!! 

Anniversary

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image jnadoreshn:
    EEK! You are soooo close! How exciting!!!!!  I'm going to a meeting tomorrow I'll 'check in' with you tomorrow. 

Sounds good :) I am getting ready to make my lunch right now so I don't give in to the fast food temptation. Fail to plan, plan to fail!  

image image
    TTC Dec 2010 - DX MFI Aug 2011 - CD3/7DPO labs good - HSG all clear
    IUI #1 1/13 = BFN
    IUI #2 = BFN
    IUI #3 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #4 + Clomid = BFFN
    IUI #5 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #6 + Clomid = BFN
    IVF coming soon
  • I am with you! I am going to a meeting Thursday evening...but am planning to start first thing in the morning with eating like I should be :)
    DX: PCOS age 14
    1st Clomid cycle
  • LexiMSLexiMS member
    Ancient Membership 2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    Good luck ladies!!

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I lost 30 lbs. and have gained some of it back. I am going on vacation next week and I am going to start going back when I get home.
    [IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/2iuykqw.jpg[/IMG]
    [
  • WE can do this!!!