Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW: my brother has a girlfriend!!

And it is fb official! I knew he was meeting a girl last night and asked to borrow my mom's car (2009 mazda miada) since his is in the shop. I guess he spent 2 and a half hours detailing her car yesterday! I know he's 19 and I really shouldn't be this excited about it but it's his first girlfriend, that we know of anyhow. He can be a little awkward and wasn't liked much in school so I'm just so happy for him. My mom used to get mad when I would say something about him never having one but lately even she confided in me that she figured I was her only hope at grandkids because he would have to talk to a girl first.
photo 769dde2a-c564-460c-ba30-82a19d2460da_zps5fb91eed.jpg
Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker

Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

Re: AW: my brother has a girlfriend!!

• lb1117lb1117 member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    Aww so cute! And I love how excited you are! Smile
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• Very exciting for you all!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So cute! My sister has never had a real boyfriend (she's 21.) There have been guys in her life, but none ever Facebook/meet our family worthy. I will definitely be excited (and super overprotective) when she gets serious with someone.
    ?"All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share."
    Visit The Nest! image
    Anniversary
    GP buddy to blenderdance
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • frizbyfrizby member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 25 Love Its First Answer
    Aww... how exciting for your brother! 
    Officially Addicted to Pinterest
    TTC Since June 2011
  • How exciting!!!

I didn't bring any boyfriends around until my twenties. When I finally brought someone to a family thing my crazy aunt announced in front if everyone "I'm glad to see you brought a guy home finally! We were starting to wonder if you were a lesbian!" I almost died.....
    In a small gang with my Nestie Besties! TTC buddies with Cinco & SBSP

March GP Siggy Challenge: GLTB Pride
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/kdo6qh.jpg[/IMG]
  • Aw! That`s cute! Nothing wrong with being a late bloomer :)
    Eating Chocolate Bunny
    TTC since Dec. 2009. TTC buddies with Cinco and Faheat.
  • Awwwww, cute!
    DX: PCOS age 14
    1st Clomid cycle
  • image fajita814:
    How exciting!!!

I didn't bring any boyfriends around until my twenties. When I finally brought someone to a family thing my crazy aunt announced in front if everyone "I'm glad to see you brought a guy home finally! We were starting to wonder if you were a lesbian!" I almost died.....

When I told W he said, well now we know he's not gay.  Thanks hun.  He's been telling me for a while now that maybe that's the case (I wouldn't love him any less) but I just didn't get that vibe from him.  And the first guy I took to my grandma's my cousin asked, loudly in front of everyone, "so are you two yet?"  I too almost died.  Now that I think about it, maybe that's why he hasn't brought any home or admitted to having one.  Call me crazy but I want to meet her!!

photo 769dde2a-c564-460c-ba30-82a19d2460da_zps5fb91eed.jpg
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker

Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!
  • MRadsMRads member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its Name Dropper

image fajita814:
    How exciting!!!

Mike was the first guy I brought around (I met him when I was 24).  Nobody said anything like that to me, but I'm sure my family was excited that I was finally willing to entertain the idea of a serious relationship/marriage.

Edit: And that is so cute about your brother!  And I love how excited you are for him!

B Born 6.27.13
  • I was the first girl DH brought around, and he definitely got some of those comments. 
    "I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an elephant's faithful 100%" Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches The Egg. My Ovulation Chart Ttc buddies with LexiMS!