Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Every Time I Shop

It rains. I am sitting in my car waiting for it to stop downpouring long enough to carry my groceries in. I have decided that from now on, Alan is doing the shopping. This is ridiculous!

Re: Every Time I Shop

• lb1117lb1117 member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    Haha! It almost every time I grocery shop without DH too!
    Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• My neighbors probably think I'm nuts.
  • frizbyfrizby member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 25 Love Its First Answer

image BruinsBabe33:
    My neighbors probably think I'm nuts.

I'd be doing the same thing if I didn't have a garage.  

Officially Addicted to Pinterest
    TTC Since June 2011
  • I absolutely hate that. Happens to me a lot!
    DX: PCOS age 14
    1st Clomid cycle
  • image frizby:

image BruinsBabe33:
    My neighbors probably think I'm nuts.

I'd be doing the same thing if I didn't have a garage.  

And to think this house had a garage and the previous owners did away with it!
  • I made it back into my house!
  • I would pay for your plane ticket out here to go shopping with me if it would make it rain! Our town has not gotten any rain since June 8th. We have burn bans and water restrictions. The rain always goes north of us or south of us....
    In a small gang with my Nestie Besties! TTC buddies with Cinco & SBSP

March GP Siggy Challenge: GLTB Pride
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/kdo6qh.jpg[/IMG]
  • image fajita814:
    I would pay for your plane ticket out here to go shopping with me if it would make it rain! Our town has not gotten any rain since June 8th. We have burn bans and water restrictions. The rain always goes north of us or south of us....

Uhm, DEAL!

• image BruinsBabe33:

image fajita814:
    I would pay for your plane ticket out here to go shopping with me if it would make it rain! Our town has not gotten any rain since June 8th. We have burn bans and water restrictions. The rain always goes north of us or south of us....

Uhm, DEAL!

Can you guarantee the rain?  otherwise I have to save the money to pay my waterbill from sneaking out and watering my landscaping.....

My neighbor is so dumb, everytime someone talks to him he proclaims that it is too dry to rain, so it isn't going to rain.  UHM? It is always going to this dry or dryer until it rains, so is it never going to rain again? ever?  It is just so funny because he is so serious about it.

• image fajita814:
    image BruinsBabe33:

image fajita814:

Uhm, DEAL!

Can you guarantee the rain?  otherwise I have to save the money to pay my waterbill from sneaking out and watering my landscaping.....

My neighbor is so dumb, everytime someone talks to him he proclaims that it is too dry to rain, so it isn't going to rain.  UHM? It is always going to this dry or dryer until it rains, so is it never going to rain again? ever?  It is just so funny because he is so serious about it.

Is he the same neighbor who claims your husband is awful because you mow the lawn? Hmm... I don't know if I trust him. 

I guess I can't guarantee that. You could fly me out anyways! Or I can take Amtrak for free if you pick me up at the station. 

• image BruinsBabe33:
    image fajita814:
    image BruinsBabe33:

image fajita814:

Uhm, DEAL!

Is he the same neighbor who claims your husband is awful because you mow the lawn? Hmm... I don't know if I trust him. 

I guess I can't guarantee that. You could fly me out anyways! Or I can take Amtrak for free if you pick me up at the station. 

Deal!  Ride Amtrak for free & then we will have money to shop & eat out, my treat!!!  What time will you be at the station?  We have one less then 10 miles from our house.  You can stay in the movie room, because Panda never showed up...

Different neighbor.  Our yard hasn't been mowed since June 13th.  Oh how I miss mowing :(  It is just a big brown dead mess....

• See! This is why I prefer my precipitation to be snow. :)
    Eating Chocolate Bunny
    TTC since Dec. 2009. TTC buddies with Cinco and Faheat.
  • image fajita814:

Can you bring her to Omaha when you're done :D 

Our Fur-babies!