Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NGPR: I might have "found" 1181 bucks!

I was looking over my account history for my mortgage and I saw a line that says "refund to borrower" for 1181.21.  And I saw one for 83.68.  I remember getting a check for the 83.68 it was an escrow excess check. But I never received the other one! I asked DH if he ever got it and he said no. I looked in our checking account to see if maybe there was a deposit for that amount close to the time it was issued by my mortgage holder, and there isn't. I am on hold waiting to talk to someone about it. Cross your fingers that it works out in my benefit!
TTC for 18 months. IUI #1 BFP= EDD 5/23/14. Progesterone Suppositories and Levothyroxine started.  First U/S 9/27

Re: NGPR: I might have "found" 1181 bucks!

• Good luck!!!!!
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ef799]
    [img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/3ef799/ttc.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • Nice!  I hope it works out.
  • I just got off the phone with them. They are going to research it and if it hasn't been cashed they will reissue me a new one! Woot woot!
    TTC for 18 months. IUI #1 BFP= EDD 5/23/14. Progesterone Suppositories and Levothyroxine started.  First U/S 9/27

• DH and I just got a check like this a few weeks ago! It was amazing. 
    image image
    TTC Dec 2010 - DX MFI Aug 2011 - CD3/7DPO labs good - HSG all clear
    IUI #1 1/13 = BFN
    IUI #2 = BFN
    IUI #3 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #4 + Clomid = BFFN
    IUI #5 + Clomid = BFN
    IUI #6 + Clomid = BFN
    IVF coming soon
  • Yay! That's awesome!
    imageBabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • yup, they are gonna research it. If they find the check, they will send me a copy of the back of it to verify if it is my signature. If they do not find the check they will do a stop payment on it and issue me a new one. 

I just hope that I am not crazy and that I didn't recieve the check, cash it and forgot about it. That would be a little embarrassing.   I have a few "mystery" deposits that are well over that amount, so I suppose it could be possible that I combined some checks/cash together but, none of those "mystery" deposits end in 21 cents which would be odd and stick out. 

We will see keep your fingers crossed! We could use that "extra" money. 

• I have an excel spreadsheet that is my Checking account register.....so I went through and found my one for the time period that the check was issued and there were no notes about a deposit from the mortgage holder. The "mystery" deposits are no longer a mystery. So, that being said unless someone forged my name I should be getting a new check soon! woot woot!