New Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OB Recs Please! Verona Area... TIA

I'm hoping to get a few recs around Verona / Lyndhurst / Essex county.  THANK YOU!

Re: OB Recs Please! Verona Area... TIA

• I go to Women First in Cedar Grove. I really like them quite a bit.

Recently, they have had doctors leave and new ones come in....but so far the new one I saw was just as great as the others. It's an all women practice. They are affiliated with Morristown Memorial for L&D.

I have always loved how helpful and great they are even on the phone and that is one reason I go there. BUT, recently they hired an ASSHAT that has actually had me to tears when I tried to call them for help with something. I can only hope that this person is not going to last. I made a huge complaint about her. The other assistants, nurses, CNA's and whatnot are SUPER.

• Doreen DeGraaff at West Essex Ob Gyn.
  • claudine sylvester
    women first health center
    right next to west orange high school