January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

~*~*~ Fitness Friday ~*~*~

What did you do this past week?

What is your fitness goal for this upcoming week?

GTKY: What is your favorite song, artist, or genre to listen to while working out?

Re: ~*~*~ Fitness Friday ~*~*~

• What did you do this past week? Honestly, not much. I've really fallen off the wagon with my healthy eating and exercising. :(

What is your fitness goal for this upcoming week? I want to get back on track and do at least 30 minutes of aerobic workout each day.

GTKY: What is your favorite song, artist, or genre to listen to while working out? I absolutely LOVE songs by The All-American Rejects. I especially like to listen to I Wanna and Breakin' during workouts.

• What did you do this past week?

I gained .8 pounds! lol

To get focused on eating healthy and walking after work. I am moved and as settled in as I'm going to be so there are no more excuses to not make it happen.

GTKY: What is your favorite song, artist, or genre to listen to while working out?

I usually listen to a variety of up tempo music when I work out. Lady Gaga, Adam Lambert, NKOTB, LMFAO. I find that I work out to the beat so if one song is a little faster than others I work out harder for that period of time.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

Lost about a pound, but it's probably water weight more than anything.

Lose more weight!

I don't workout to anything.  Somebody who shall remain nameless borrowed my headset and broke it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I wasn't lazy in my dance class. My butt is aching because of it. 

Eat smaller portion sizes. I am eating too much because I have nothing to do, and am sitting at home. 

Well, my work out is ballet, so mostly classical stuff, with some new age and 80 rock thrown in on occasion. 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image ImperiumWife:

I am eating too much because I have nothing to do, and am sitting at home.

This is me too. I've been trying to snack more on apples and yogurt.

• image ImperiumWife:

Eat smaller portion sizes. I am eating too much because I have nothing to do, and am sitting at home.

I do the same thing at work......too much freely available food.