Travel
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

El Camino de Santiago

Anyone done it? Or know someone who did?

Thoughts?

Re: El Camino de Santiago

• My husband and I hosted someone at our house (couchsurfing) who was traveling thru on her way to do the Camino de Santiago. While she was there she had sent us emails of her progress and her finish. She said that she was 'radically transformed' in a months time and that she felt it helped her to grow, physically, mentally, emotionally. (self-esteem, courage, physical strength were things she mentioned). She said it was an uplifting experience.

I think if you have the time to be able to do it, it will be a wonderful experience and I think maybe should even be one of those items on a bucket list, if you have one. I had never heard of it before we hosted her, but after speaking with her about her upcoming trip, and then reading her emails throughout, it seemed like it was a really cool thing to do. I say go for it!

Also, she mentioned that you don't have to do the whole walk, and you don't have to take a month to do it. There are so many different ways to experience el camino de santiago and I think anyway you do it you will definitely gain from the time spent there.

Good luck!