January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Jen**

I'm thinking someone's already asked you, but how close are you to the wildfires?  Hopefully you are far away from them.

I noticed on Facebook they are evacuating the entire area of the lodge where we got married and where my wedding photographer lives. It made me wonder about you. 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Jen**

• image shellmaneth:
    I'm thinking someone's already asked you, but how close are you to the wildfires?  Hopefully you are far away from them.

I posted something asking, but I think TK ate it as I can't find it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you for asking.  I am still about 1 hr away from the fires each way.  I called my Aunt who lives in Co Spring and she said that she heard that they are coming up my way. Thankfully, I don't live in the mountains, and we are moving tomorrow, so we probably won't be affected.

Its pretty bad here tho.  I think we are up to 3 fires in the state going on right now in 3 different locations.  I am just praying for the families that are affected.

• I hope your move goes well and that you end up further from the fires.  It's so scary.  My thoughts are definitely with everyone affected. I saw a lot of comments on one news article that even living an hour away the smoke was pretty bad. And I hope your Aunt stays safe. 

I checked the website for the lodge were were married in and they were evacuated on Sunday.  He posted a video of all the smoke before the left.  It made me cry.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope you are safe in your new location, and that your move goes well!

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I wish you lots of luck with your move!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image