January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ventured out?

I know some of you have ventured out to other boards on TN.  Just curious what boards you all are on?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Ventured out?

• Well I tried the Getting Pregnant board and that ended up in a fight so I am never going back. I do post from time to time on travel but that's about it.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • image TaraW1979:
    Well I tried the Getting Pregnant board and that ended up in a fight so I am never going back. I do post from time to time on travel but that's about it.

I saw that.  I understand where some of those women were coming from, however, I think they missed some key aspects of your post and you're also not the type of woman they're upset about.

I've lurked on some of the other boards, but haven't posted on them.

• I've lurked and posted on the Oklahoma board.  But I feel like an intruder since they all know each other and have get-togethers.  I also lurk on the Getting Pregnant board.  I think I might have posted once or twice there, but nothing major.

I've scanned through the travel board a few times.  I've also been lurking around on the Babies on the Brain over on the Bump.  They seem a lot nicer than Getting Pregnant.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel like the oddball over here, so I'm just staying here.

At least for now...

• Over here as in the Nest or as in our anniversary board?
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image jtmh2012:

image TaraW1979:
    Well I tried the Getting Pregnant board and that ended up in a fight so I am never going back. I do post from time to time on travel but that's about it.

I saw that.  I understand where some of those women were coming from, however, I think they missed some key aspects of your post and you're also not the type of woman they're upset about.

Thanks! You're right they sure did miss some key aspects!

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I lurk on GP every day, I wont post there until DH and I are TTC though. I dont really post anywhere on the nest, just lurk a lot.

Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image shellmaneth:
    Over here as in the Nest or as in our anniversary board?

Sorry, on The Nest.  Not on our board....:)

• I post sometimes on GP. I also lurk a lot on TTGP on The Bump but it's scarier over there than on GP. My local board isn't very active.
  • I lurk on GP everyday.

I went to Married Life but no one talks to me.

I joined my local board, but it is slow.

• image jjbmstinco:

I lurk on GP everyday.

I went to Married Life but no one talks to me.

I joined my local board, but it is slow.

I saw one of your posts today about your job/living situation that you were telling us about.

• Does anyone go over to the proboards?
  • image jtmh2012:

I feel like the oddball over here, so I'm just staying here.

At least for now...

Me too. I might start on the buying a home board. I don't know though. I don't like going out of my comfort zone. 

photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker 

• image Cony&Ben:
    Does anyone go over to the proboards?

Nope.  I am lazy. :(