New Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who commutes to Bergen County?- Traffic question!

I have to be in Paramus by 8:45. ?I am coming from Newton! ?It is about 57 miles. ?I will be taking 80 East from exit 24 to Exit 62 Then GSP to exit 165. ?It is a couple of miles off the parkway. ?

My plan is to leave at 7 a.m. ?Think I'll be there in time with one stop at Quick Check for coffee?!?

TIA!?

Re: Who commutes to Bergen County?- Traffic question!

• You will be fine, you will hit some traffic in Denville and then again coming through Paterson- on 80, the Parkway you will not be on that long and going away from traffic-

You may actually be early- i don't for see that trip taking 1.45- at that time-

but see what others say, cause I never drove east that far up- I only have gone east lower in Fort Lee and traffic is awful there-

You won't be far from me-

• I commute in the opposite direction....Bergen county to Morristown. To be honest....it's hit or miss. Leaving that early will definatly benefit you. Expect to hit traffic around exit 30 (Howard Blvd)...I always hear there is traffic there; around the Wayne area/Rte.23 and in Paterson @ Squirrelwood Road. The Parkway should be ok, and you're only on it for a few minutes. Depending on where you going in Paramus you could hit traffic on Rte 17.

• I've been told that 80E from exit 24 to the exit for 287 (43?) is pretty heavy with traffic.  My friend always avoids it coming from Vernon.  So you're probably in for a slow ride.  I think she said Mondays are sometimes a little heavier.  You might have enough time for coffee if it's on the way and not really going to cost you any add'l time.