January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

If you...

Could only eat one meal and one dessert for the rest of your life...What would it be?

Mine: Chicken fingers and french fries.  But I would CRAVE Mac and Cheese.

Dessert:brownie or cookie sundae

Re: If you...

• I'm not sure if I can narrow it down to just one thing.  Oddly enough my go to meal when we go out to eat is chicken fingers and french fries.  :) 

I think I would have to say grilled chicken and french fries.  The grilled chicken is purely for health reasons and the french fries are because I love potatoes and french fries never get old.

Dessert: ice cream - if I have to pick one flavor, chocolate.  I will always love ice cream.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yikes, this is a hard one! I dont know about the meal but I know that I could eat heavenly hash ice cream forever and never get tired of it!
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• Pizza and cookie sundae!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This is hard... I think mine is a tie between chicken parmasan or lasagna.

Dessert would be a canoli.  

What can I say, I'm Italian! Lol.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • image TaraW1979:
    What can I say, I'm Italian! Lol.

Me too!  Partially anyway.  Love to eat!

• If someone told me I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I think I would have to kill myself. There are something that I still can't eat to this day, because I had them too many times for lunch in elementary school. And I love to eat, and love to eat so many different things.
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg

BabyFruit Ticker