January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

It's one of those days...

Where nothing in my closet was appealing.  I don't like what I'm wearing and I changed more than once. 

Anyone else had a day like this recently?  What did you do to make yourself feel better? Does this happen to men too?

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's one of those days...

• image shellmaneth:

Where nothing in my closet was appealing.  I don't like what I'm wearing and I changed more than once. 

Anyone else had a day like this recently?  What did you do to make yourself feel better? Does this happen to men too?

Yes! Especially if I don't like the way my clothes are fitting.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • I've had days where I just don't like anything in my closet, but today I guess is a combo of I didn't like what was in my closet and I don't like how it's fitting.  I blame the high temps.  :P
  • I've had days where I don't feel like things fit right or I just don't want to wear something, but I've never had one of those moments where I stare into a closet full of clothes and declare "I don't have anything to wear."

My dear wife on the other hand, did it the other day....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • hmnmm everyday!

• I do dress up on special occasions but that's it. I don't care too much about how I look on a daily basis. I mostly wear t-shirts and jeans. Sometimes I wish I cared more, but I just don't.
  • Cony - I wish I could wear jeans and t-shirts every day.  I was able to do that at the job I had before this one and loved it.  While I enjoy my current job, I still miss wearing jeans all the time.

Mark - It's good to know men at least have days where they don't want to wear specific things.  At least you can relate since your wife does the "I have nothing to wear" thing too.  I'm not sure how it happens, but it does.  :)