January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thursday Confessions

Mine:

I am super pissy today. IDK why. I am just really angry about a whole lot of nothing.  I also forgot to take my temp this morning. Awesome.  My brother is annoying me and so is Justin. effffffffffff

Your turn...

Re: Thursday Confessions

• DH is sick. He woke up yesterday morning not feeling well. When I took his temperature at 4pm, he had a 102. Then after taking ivprohen it went down to 99. When he woke up this morning it was a 99. He went to work but they sent him home right away. (He said he was sweating too much). He's been asleep since he got home at 9:30am.

Here's why I'm annoyed:

A. He gets sick A LOT, like every 6 weeks. And when he's sick NOTHING gets done. It's like his life is on hold.

B. I hate taking care of him. (I would be a terrible nurse!)

C. He needs to be working in order to make money today. He does not get paid for sick days.

D. We are supposed to go to his sister's and take his neice out celebrate her birthday tonight. Now it looks like we're not going.

I may sound mean but I just wish he would get better. I hate when he's sick.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
  • Sorry DH is sick.  I think sometimes when men get sick they turn into babies.  At least mine does.

• I agree on the sick men being babies. My hubby is the same when he's sick.  Nothing seems to get done and I have to run all these errands, make special food, ect.  It gets annoying pretty quickly.

My Confession: I've had several pieces of taffy today.  I've gained about 15 pounds from where I was a year ago.  As I spent a lot of time losing my weight, I'm not happy that part of it came back.  I keep trying to get back into my workout/diet routine but I keep failing at it.  

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are moving this Sunday and I have packed about 3 boxes. DH has been packing up the entire house. I think I might be in denial
    Lilypie - (2f9f)Lilypie - (y2el)
    Daisypath - (30fE)

• image shellmaneth:
    My Confession: I've had several pieces of taffy today.  I've gained about 15 pounds from where I was a year ago.  As I spent a lot of time losing my weight, I'm not happy that part of it came back.  I keep trying to get back into my workout/diet routine but I keep failing at it.

I'm with ya!  I made it down to 229 before the wedding.  Hovering between 245-255 now. :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers