Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OUCH the cramps...

ouch ouch ouch ouch ::wincing in pain:: ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch

My cramps HURT. This is one side effect from going off the pill that I do not like. Oh and I'm bloated....had crazy mean PMS but didn't really know why I was being mean but liked it. And no I have killer cramps, did the ouches tip you off?

I know I sound like a baby but after being on the pill for about 7 years....all of these "normal"?symptoms?are foreign to me. This is only my second non pill?menstrual?cycle and I want to gouge my ovaries out.

Guess we won't be getting a Christmas tree anytime soon today. :o(?

Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: OUCH the cramps...

• Aww. I'm sorry. I don't think my cramps were much better on the pill than off.. Although to some degree it depended which pill I was on.. Take some Aleve and get a heating pad or take a hot bath.. Those things always helped me.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    image babies
    baby growth
  • Oh this is one of my "fears" of going off the pill. I have been on the pill for 12 years. Yikes and I remember the cramps and such when I wasn't on the right pill. I hope they get better!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am just coming off a non-pill period as well and it was horrible.  My mood swings were horrendous, i cried at the drop of a hat, cramping was awful and on top of that, the flow was soooooo heavy! eww.
    TTC#1 Me-31 low AMH (0.37) DH-32 perfect

BFP 10/19/2011 missed MC D&C 11/22/11

1. Femara (7.5 mg) only - BFN

2. Femara + Ovidrel+ TI - 2-3 follies- BFN

3. canceled cycle due to cysts

4. Femara + Ovidrel + IUI - 2 follies and 38mil post wash sperm - BFP!

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2uo5px1.jpg[/IMG]
  • The pill was a miracle for me.  Quick, light cycles, no cramps, clear skin... I didn't know if would make them worse for anyone!
  • Ah thanks ladies for reaching out. I was sooooo miserable this morning. Doubled over but still nesting....hahaha.

I'm still cramping but its getting better. The nice thing about going off the pill is that while the flow is heavier....but I have on heavy day and by day three it's just gone. :o)

Ah....well it will get better!?

Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers