Upstate NY Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

As if playing xbox wasn't annoying enough

I am really pretty tolerant of my DH's video game habit.. but recently he got a few new games.. and it seems like thats ALL he's been doing.. Which
 I must say is frustrating after I haven't seen him all day and won't see him tomorrow either.. ANYWAY.. as if that wasn't annoying enough, he's got it set up so he can TALK online with a headset to his co-workers.. even though they're not playing the same game.. But he's like yelling.. This is not someone he'd call on the phone to talk to.. So dumb..
Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
image babies
baby growth

Re: As if playing xbox wasn't annoying enough

• I just need to say that it is now 2+ hours later.. and after 2 am.. and he is still playing.. He's not on the annoying online yelling thing anymore though.. but I guess I am going to bed alone this evening.. He is the one that has to get up in the morning though.. OH well.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    image babies
    baby growth
  • DH plays "World of Warcraft" (computer game) waaay into the night. Ever since the expansion pack came out a few weeks ago he's been up til 3 or 4 playing every day. I really can't complain because he take night feedings while he plays. I totally understand how you feel- sometimes he'll play literally all day and I feel like I don't see him at all =(
    image image Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • As frustrating as it can be, it could be worse. At least he is not up drinking or out at the bars until 2am.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My DH does the same thing with the xbox360....I will be sleeping and I hear him yelling so then I jump out of bed to see whats wrong you think I would know better by now!
  • image lyse2143:
    As frustrating as it can be, it could be worse. At least he is not up drinking or out at the bars until 2am.

I TOTALLY agree- it's what keeps me from pulling my hair out with all these video game.

image image Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ahh yes. I totally agree with that too.. I am thankful that he'd rather be home  being a dork than out in bars.  Just lately I feel like whenever he is home that is all he does.. Plus.. I'm needy.. Sick and pregnant and I want all his attention. Big Smile
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    image babies
    baby growth
  • haha I know. MH is into video games too. He playes PS3, he also plays games online where he can talk to the other players. He is usually good with how much he plays, but there are times where he can play all day.
  • image lyse2143:
    As frustrating as it can be, it could be worse. At least he is not up drinking or out at the bars until 2am.

I agree too, that is what I say.

• image MrsWhiteonWhiteSt:
    DH plays "World of Warcraft" (computer game) waaay into the night. Ever since the expansion pack came out a few weeks ago he's been up til 3 or 4 playing every day. I really can't complain because he take night feedings while he plays. I totally understand how you feel- sometimes he'll play literally all day and I feel like I don't see him at all =(

MH can do this too.