Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Lando re: The Historian

Am I going to be disappointed in the ending of The Historian?  I'm getting close to the end now, but I'm wondering what's going to happen now that the daughter has found Helen's letters, thereby realizing that her mother is not dead, and I'm also really getting annoyed with the fact that they still have no idea what to do about finding Rossi.  Is this all going to come together nicely, or am I going to be annoyed by the ending?  If this helps at all, they're still in Bulgaria, and have just been told that they need to go to Romania.  I like the book, but I'm getting antsy.

Re: Lando re: The Historian

• Umm, didn't I tell you I lost my short term memory in the war? ;-)  My short term memory stinks.

I read the Historian awhile ago, right when it came out.  I don't remember all the details.  I don't remember being left unsatisfied, but I do remember that the ending is a little vague.  I remember wondering if there was going to be a sequel because of that.  Keep going you can do it, if you can get through the boring monk parts you'll be okay.