Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

drop night!

MH's drop night is within two weeks from today (exact date not identified as of yet). Yay! So excited to finally know where we'll be headed next but anxious all at the same time! It could go so many directions! AHH!

Re: drop night!

• That is super exciting! What are you guys hoping for?
  • Our top 3 of 5 include FL, CO, and VA. But frankly i just don't want to live in the deep south (LA, MS, AL, etc.); so anywhere else would be ok. Current station is in MS so we've had enough of that area for a while. Of course we're hoping for any of our top 5, though!

This is nerve wracking and fills me with such mixed emotions! haha I'm excited and then nervous immediately after! 

• That's so exciting! Ours is in 2.5 months and I'm already itching for it to get here. I'm excited to hear what you end up with. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image meltoine:
    That's so exciting! Ours is in 2.5 months and I'm already itching for it to get here. I'm excited to hear what you end up with. 

Thanks so much : ) 

• Where are you guys looking at? Or I guess it might be too early to think about that...
  • Any of those locations sound great. Good luck and keep us updated!
  • image ajuliet10:
    Any of those locations sound great. Good luck and keep us updated!

Thanks so much; I will!

p.s. i just replied to your message! 

• Be warned, parts of FL are considered to be a part of the Deep South. 

Good luck!! I remember drop night, it was so amazing. :-)  Is your H in UPT? I am jealous that you got a drop with CO in it. How cool is that?  

• image Brandienee85:

Be warned, parts of FL are considered to be a part of the Deep South. 

Good luck!! I remember drop night, it was so amazing. :-)  Is your H in UPT? I am jealous that you got a drop with CO in it. How cool is that?  

No, UPT is in Columbus, H is stationed in Keesler. Is drop night the same everywhere? I feel like I've heard different things. 

• image j&sr:
    image Brandienee85:

Be warned, parts of FL are considered to be a part of the Deep South. 

No, UPT is in Columbus, H is stationed in Keesler. Is drop night the same everywhere? I feel like I've heard different things. 

I believe its within days of each other. H went through UPT at Vance AFB. He knew a couple guys in TX and MS. They were keeping each other in the loop of what people were getting assigned since the assigments get split by the 3 UPT classes.

I want the COOOOOKIE!
    Credit to Awkward Family Pet Photos
    http://tiny.cc/kpfcdw