Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

TSD- may I AW

My brand new TSD original!! 

Im so in love. Thank you and B so much for delivering it. It was nice to finally meet you- wish we could have chatted more....

B is awesome- so nice and so patient with all my questions! I will recommend you guys to everyone.  

Re: TSD- may I AW

• I really love that.  You have impeccable taste.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Very nice! And I don't think my kitchen counters have been that clear since I moved into my house.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • TSDTSD member

I'm so happy you love it. I would've chatted more but we got lost and we were on a babysitter time contraint. Plus, I was freezing. I was dressed for warmer weather. It got so windy by the time we got to you. I still have to post our picture- it's still on my camera.

Anyway- it was no big deal to drop it off. We went to 340 Grill in Hoboken which I LOVE.

• It is ALWAYS ridiculously windy here. The other day my sunglasses blew off my face into the street and I had to go chase them. I'm sure it was comical but I felt like an a**.

I'm going to have to check out 340 Grill...  

• image Irishgrl417:

Very nice! And I don't think my kitchen counters have been that clear since I moved into my house.

Thanks- I'm actually embarrassed- I havent cleaned in a week and I feel like this place is disgusting. BUT I live alone, dont cook and am gone most of the day at work. I aslo cleaned houses for many years (as a side job) and love to clean. Its a great workout, gets out my frustrations and there is nothing more satisfying (well, there ARE more satisfying things... ) then a spotless, impeccable house... even if it only lasts for a minute.

• Oh I love it!!
    image Ready to rumble.
  • It's really stunning!

"If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it. Don't be mad when you see a knit cap won it. If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it."- Fenton

• Snazzy!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/ao51eb.jpg[/IMG]
  • That's gorgeous! And I'm jealous you met TSD.
  • OOOoooo...TSD- I want one.  How do I obtain one? 
  • Check out the website- tarashawn.com
  • TSDTSD member

We are launching an e-commerce site in like 6 weeks for the chandeliers and such but you can also like our FB page for any new info.

https://www.facebook.com/shadesofsoho

This is our main site- http://www.shadesofsoho.com/ The TaraShawn stuff is part of that.

• Oh, I like that.
    11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • TSDTSD member

I finally took the pic of us off the camera. Better late than never.