Fashion & Beauty
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Go_Dawgs

I just picked up the Vitamin C serum and was wondering how you use it. Do you use it morning and night, before/after moisturizer?
imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
(in memory of a sweet baby boy)
11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k

Re: Go_Dawgs

• image LilMissLadybug:
    I just picked up the Vitamin C serum and was wondering how you use it. Do you use it morning and night, before/after moisturizer?

I'm going to butt in b/c GoDawgs recommended it on here and I purchased it based on her recommendation.

I wash my face and then I apply a pump worth (maybe 3/4 pump's worth since a lot comes out) and put it all over my face and neck. Then I put on my spf and moisturizer next.

I am interested to hear if she uses it day and night... I only use it in the morning 

• Thanks! I also bought the face wash and eye treatment since it was buy 2 get 1 free.
    imageimage

9/24/2011 Plymouth Firefighters 5k: 47:13
    11/12/2011 Diva Dash 5k: 45:45
    5/5/2012 STEM school 5k TBD Coming up in 2012:
    6/10/2012 Walk to Remember SIDS foundation 5k
    (in memory of a sweet baby boy)
    11/10/2012 Diva Dash 5k
  • image LilMissLadybug:
    Thanks! I also bought the face wash and eye treatment since it was buy 2 get 1 free.

Cool! Let me know how you like them!  I haven't tried any of the other products.

I only use it during the day, but that's because I use a copper peptide product at night, which isn't supposed to be used at the same time as Vitamin C.  Otherwise I would wear it all the time!

In the morning I wash, apply the Vitamin C serum, and then apply BB cream.  The serum has been enough to moisturize for me during the day, but I have fairly oily skin with cheeks that get a bit dry.  If you use Retin-A at night, it's possible that your skin could get irritated from using both Retin-A and vitamin c.  I've used them together before using the copper peptide night cream and I personally had no issues.