Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Stolen from ML: What would you do with lottery winnings?

2»

Re: Stolen from ML: What would you do with lottery winnings?

• I'm printing this out and having all the parts where you guys said you'd share it with the board notarized, just in case.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • image boxerfan:
    image CaliopeSpidrman:

image boxerfan:
    Also, he wants to move to texas or florida for tax purposes.  No thank you.

This information combined with his thoughts on names makes me think you need to divorce your H.  There's something wrong with him.

Sh!t, does this mean I need to start posting on ML now?

Only if you choose to stay with him.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Buy a BIG house in Northern Cal with horses and acres for my children to run free. 

Take amazing vacations

Give a bunch of money to the National Kidney Foundation

Enjoy watching my H never have to work again and be home to enjoy his family. 

IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • image HappyTummy613:
    We didn't win.

Loser. 

Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • We were talking about this the other night with my oldest.  He asked DH what would be on his list, and after thinking for a bit, DH responded.  He told him that there is nothing more important than education, so the first thing we would do is enroll him in a private boarding school in Europe somewhere.  Oh, if you could have seen the look on my 12 year old's face!  (Please note that we did tell him we were kidding....)  It truly was priceless.