Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

BCT (TMI Warning)

So every once in a while during a BM I will notice a drop or two of blood. The thing is, it is not coming from the same place as the actual BM (I am 100% sure). I am not straining or anything yet this happens once or twice a month and freaks me out. Is this normal? Am I dying? Are my girl parts broken?

Re: BCT (TMI Warning)

• Hemorrhoids! This happened to my husband. Sometimes you don't need to strain to have this happen. Also, could be stress related! If it continues I would go to the doctor, no matter how unpleasant that visit would be!

• image hbrockman01:

Hemorrhoids! This happened to my husband.

Really? Your husband has a vagina?

I appreciate the help but like I said in OP, the blood is not coming from my ass. That is why it is weird.

• Vaginal hemorrhoids!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • So sorry, I misread it! Apologies!!
  • Could it just be the size/pressure from the BM causing a small tear or something?  If that's not it, my conclusion is that you have vagirrhoids. 
  • image hbrockman01:
    So sorry, I misread it! Apologies!!

No worries, made me laugh.

I hope they make a special pillow for vagiroids.

• image Kamikaze3:

image hbrockman01:
    So sorry, I misread it! Apologies!!

No worries, made me laugh.

I hope they make a special pillow for vagiroids.

They do, but it will probably make you walk funny.

• There's no possible way at all that it could be coming from your butt? Like, not even an anal fissure (small tear in the anal mucosa causing trace amounts of bright red blood to appear on toilet paper)? My recommendation is to have a frank discussion with your PCP and a genital exam that includes your entire nether region, to rule in or out vaginal and anal pathology. Yes, I said it. Anal pathology.
    We, we like to party.
  • image ribth:

Yes, I said it. Anal pathology.

Talk dirty to me baby!

"If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it. Don't be mad when you see a knit cap won it. If you wanna win then you shoulda put a hat on it."- Fenton

• I hope you get to lay on the same table Fitty did!

we all fall down sometimes
    brass and ballet flats
  • (and I hope your nethers are okay)

we all fall down sometimes
    brass and ballet flats
  • image ribth:
    in or out vaginal and anal

http://funhoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/beavis-and-butthead-570x427.jpg

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Get out of my head, Cali!
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • image ribth:
    There's no possible way at all that it could be coming from your butt? Like, not even an anal fissure (small tear in the anal mucosa causing trace amounts of bright red blood to appear on toilet paper)? My recommendation is to have a frank discussion with your PCP and a genital exam that includes your entire nether region, to rule in or out vaginal and anal pathology. Yes, I said it. Anal pathology.

Thanks Ribth. Mystery solved and I feel like an idiot. I called my doctors office and spoke with the nurse practioner. She asked me how I was sure of where it was coming from and then asked me where I was in my cycle. She thinks it is most likely just spotting because my period is due this week. Sure enough the bastard came yesterday. I felt like I was 14 again on the phone with her talking about bleeding my own blood. I never had spotting in 13 years on the pill but since coming off it a few months ago my body is different. I guess I have to get used to it. Blah. She told me to keep an eye on things and call back if I have any more concerns or issues.