International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hello (Introduction Post)

2»

Re: Hello (Introduction Post)

• Hello! I am no help with anything Indian, but I just wanted to say welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image neeps:
    image The Irish Gal:
    image kelly321:

Didn't we have someone living in India?? She was pregnant, that much I remember, but I haven't seen her around in a while, so maybe she's gone?

Anyway, OP, welcome! I'm an American living in German with my German husband.

Yes, I think so too.  If I remember rightly she was moving back to the US to have her baby.  Her siggy photo had her hanging out of a rock I think?

OP, welcome to the board! I'm not much use to you on the India front but when things get really stressful just remember the big picture... and then come on here and vent! 

This is Britsluna. She's not in India anymore. OP she hangs out on health and fitness when she's on the nest. If you want to talk to her about her India experience. She also has a blog eatrunbrit.com

Yes it was Britsluna she had her baby within 2 week of moving back. I've been behind on blog reading and just came across her latest three posts on there today. She's dealing with some huge health issues. So if anyway could spare some International Nestie vibes she could really use them.

36/366 No Fear --- Finishing Project 366
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Allison has read 10 books toward her goal of 30 books.
    hide

Now Nesting from Chicago, IL My nail blog:
  • Hi and welcome.  We're Americans in KL.

Add me to the list of people surprised by the fact that there is a South Asia board on the Knot. 

• Welcome to the board! How did you meet your fianc

Chronically hilarious - you'll split your stitches!
    I wrote a book! Bucket list CHECK!
  • image Tofumonkey:
    Welcome to the board! How did you meet your fianc??

Christian dating website. :)

My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • That's cool. A few of us on here met our other halves online. I met mine at a cheap dance club one night over electric popsicles and awful dancing.

• What is an electric popsicle?
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • image RyansBelovedBride:
    What is an electric popsicle?

Clearly you haven't yet lived. 

• Sorry I don't have any advice. 

Welcome to the board...DH and I are Americans living in Spain, we are moving to Amsterdam this summer though.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers