International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Any Latin nesties here?

Hi hi

I?ve just married almost a month ago and since Im really hooked on this webpages I wanted to know is there any latina sistah here?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any Latin nesties here?

• We have a few Latin European Nesties. And a lot more living in Latin European countries. There are also a couple of Nesties in Latin American countries.

• Dixit ergo Iudas ad Onan: "Dormi mecum uxorem fratris tui, et implete eam levir vestrum dare semen fratri tuo.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/ydsuh.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Onan:
    Dixit ergo Iudas ad Onan: "Dormi mecum uxorem fratris tui, et implete eam levir vestrum dare semen fratri tuo.
    Yes
  • Verba volant, scripta manent.

:) 

• Jokes aside, I think you're confusing inter-nationality with multi-ethnicity.  Latin, in the neo-latin populations sense of the word, is an ethnic group. It's as if I walked into a room and asked if there were other caucasians, which sounds a bit discriminatory.  

The neties on this particular board, although I'm sure also beautifully multiethnic, share their experiences with foreign *nations*. Hence the name International. 

Nevertheless, you should stick around - Welcome to the board!

• image Stellina+Amour:

Jokes aside, I think you're confusing inter-nationality with multi-ethnicity.  Latin, in the neo-latin populations sense of the word, is an ethnic group. It's as if I walked into a room and asked if there were other caucasians, which sounds a bit discriminatory.  

The neties on this particular board, although I'm sure also beautifully multiethnic, share their experiences with foreign *nations*. Hence the name International. 

Nevertheless, you should stick around - Welcome to the board!

Well said! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary