Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Gif thread

Because, one shouldn't drink alone...

I started tonight off stressed about homework. And really a research paper that freaked me the hell out... and it felt like this

and...

Then DH Called and we fought about said stress. He told me to grow a pair and I reacted like this:

And

So I decided to check out MN to see what was up, because, lets face it, my brain is fried...

Then Margot saved the day with her AE: And I laughed for the first time all day. :)

That and a glass of wine, everything was better again. 

Re: Gif thread

• I wish I didn't have the computer skills of a modern day first-grader.  I try so hard to post gifs and I never do it right.
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • image MrsOjoButtons:
    I wish I didn't have the computer skills of a modern day first-grader.  I try so hard to post gifs and I never do it right.

You post them the same way as pictures. 

67/200
  • image Maryboo247:

image MrsOjoButtons:
    I wish I didn't have the computer skills of a modern day first-grader.  I try so hard to post gifs and I never do it right.

You post them the same way as pictures. 

I just right click on the pic and select "Copy Image Location" or "Copy Link" and then past it in the Image box when you post the pic. :) 

YAY! 

• Image box?  You use that little tree icon?
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • image MrsOjoButtons:
    Image box?  You use that little tree icon?

Yes 

67/200
  • image Maryboo247:

image MrsOjoButtons:
    Image box?  You use that little tree icon?

Yes 

It works better if you use firefox. Safari and Chrome are losers.