September 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

First World Problems

I was late to work this morning because the barista at Starbucks took too long making my venti iced caramel macchiato.
Accidental Smiles
updated 10.03.12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: First World Problems

• I spent 15 minutes debating and consulting with Mary and Ames before buying a $35 groupon for a cut, color, and style.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2pzxst3.jpg[/IMG]
  • Half the grapes in my Chick-Fil-A fruit cup were mushy.
  • I just spent 20 minutes setting up my camera on the tripod and taking photos of my baby bloated belly because it's ridic today I look as big if not bigger than I did at 13 weeks last time.  After flipping through them I look like crap and probably won't show them lol.
  • My phone started ringing, so I had to ran to the bedroom to get it. It was Political Opinions of America. Got off the couch for nothing. :(

I went to the Olive Garden last night with my mom and sister and got stuffed chicken marsala. I should not have looked up the calories when I got home.

• I just boiled eggs and chopped them for egg salad only to discover our Miracle Whip expired a month ago.  Opened it to see if it may still be good and it was clearly not (little weird orange dots throughout).  Disappointing.  Luckily Joel will be home in a minute to trade cars and he is going to get some for me. 
  • My scuba lessons made me really tired, so im laying in bed about to take a nap at 11am. 
    BFP 9/22/10, missed m/c 11/1/10 at 9w3d, D&C 11/3/10, diagnosis: trophoblastic hyperplasia
    BFP 6/18/11, missed m/c 8/16/11 at 11w2d, D&C 8/17/11, diagnosis: baby girl with Trisomy 21
    BFP 5/29/12, healthy baby boy born 2/12/13 at 40w5d :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • Our manicurist who used to come to my work quit her job and they haven't replaced her yet, and I haven't had time after work this week to get my nails done so I have to live with fugly cuticles or go do it on my lunch.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • The closest Starbucks are seriously inconvenient from my new office.

I miss my drive-thru across the street.

<a href="http://peaceloveandfrenchfries.com/" target="_blank">Peace, Love & French Fries</a>

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/t4zqc5.jpg[/IMG]

Baked Apple Cinnamon Doughnuts
  • The free cable that came with our new apartment is kind if sucky. Only a handful of the channels are HD, and not my favorites. Lame. 
  • It's Thursday, which means only 4 days left of Spring Break.
  • I was late leaving for work thanks to my round brush breaking while I was blow drying my hair.  The stupid thing got stuck in my hair and knotted the whole thing up.  I seriously contimplated cutting it out.
    Married my Best Friend on September 6, 2009
    Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012
    "Every life, no matter how brief, forever changes the world"

*~PGAL/PAL Welcome~*

• I had to go back home today to clean up the mess my husband left in the room so the babysitter can watch Charlotte from my house. I think I need a maid to clean up after him.

I am currently debating a pastry or breakfast sammie as a treat for packing my lunch all week.

My manicurist is out on maternity leave for 6 weeks and I seriously panicked as to what I was going to do.