Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kenmore Progressive vacuum

Anyone have one? I am debating this one vs Dyson but we live in a small apt so not sure Dyson is practical at this point.

If you like the Progressive, would you recommend the bagless?

Thanks!

Re: Kenmore Progressive vacuum

• My mom has one she bought last winter...and almost a year later she's still talking about how much she loves that thing.

She claims she loves it more than my dad. :)

I do have to agree with her. They live an old farm house which equals lots of dirt and dust...I've never seen her floors that clean.

Hers is bagless and she doesn't seem to mind it.

• I love, love, love my Kenmore vacuum. ?Ours has a bag, I prefer a vacuum with a bag. ?But I think with a bag or bagless that Kenmore makes the best vacuums. ?
  • LOVE IT!! We have the bagless b/c I hated bags...could never find replacements & always ran out at the worst times! Plus I really like being able to visually see actually how much Im getting up each time, I find this fascinating! & having a bagless forces me to empty out the container more, which when I had a bag, I'd never remember to.

We also have a dog & even though he's shorthaired, he still sheds a lot....we had it when we were fostering our Husky & it did awesome w/her hair too.

I don't have anything bad to say about it! We got it at a great price (on sale of course) & I love not having to waste money on bags.

Its not the lightest, but not the heaviest either. Super long power cord & hose, extra tools for just about everything. I also love all the buttons to select different options like for non carpeted surfaces & for using the tools. Oh & I really really love the whole intelliclean feature! I was shocked the first time we used it, we had vacuumed w/our old vac 1st & then went over it again w/the new one just to see how much better it is. I couldn't believe how much it picked up! W/the intelliclean feature, it tells you when an area is clean, which sometimes can take 4-5 sweeps in one area! I've always just vac'd like one sweep, then move...its just something you don't think about!

Love love love it!

Cooper age 8, Taylor age 14

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2z50k0m.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/9scb5j.jpg[/IMG]
  • Ditto to pp...I have the bagless. It took me almost an hour to vaccum our living room when we first got it! We had been without a vaccum for awhile, and i was amazed at how much crud it was picking up, not only that but my carpet felt so much softer.
  • I just used my Kenmore Progressive Clean vacuum on Saturday for the 1st time. I loved it and it picked up so much pet fur off the carpet (that had just been vacuumed days prior with our dirt devil) you could've made another dog. I knew I wanted the Kenmore because it did so much better w/ pet hair than the dyson for 1/2 the dyson price tag and nesties just raved about how great it was. I just paid 234 for my bagless at the Sears F&F sale last Sunday.  I highly reccommend the Kenmore Progressive Bagless as it's very easy to empty .