Cleaning & Organizing
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ugh... Tabasco smell :-/

DH dropped a whole bottle of Tabasco in the kitchen tonight. I was planning to mop tomorrow so just did it tonight instead, but now everytime I open the pantry door (where the trash can is) all I smell is Tabasco... gag me!!! I would take the trash out, but just changed the bag b/c DH didn't think it would be a big deal to clean out the litter box and then put that into the kitchen trash... le sigh...

Re: Ugh... Tabasco smell :-/

• I did that one time when I was in high school...I had to completly change my clothes and shoes and leave the back window open.  My mom could still smell it when she came home!  GL getting rid of the smell...that stuff is potent.