Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

1st day of March Randoms

13»

Re: 1st day of March Randoms

• image Hoektastic:
    image GRsweetpea:

We didn't go.  The parking lot had zero available spaces, so I drove on.  Kidding. ;)

WOP's weather forecast for next week made me decide to wait until then.  Want to meet up there, Stargirl, and anyone else?

I'm in! Henry has never been to the zoo! Poor boy. 

Absolutely! I was going to ask you on a "date" to there, but you beat me to it.:-) Hoek, my membership can get you in free.
    *****Can you see me in 3D???????***** image. Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image Hoektastic:

Mike is most likely going to Sao Paulo, Brazil in two weeks. I am very excited for him because the project he is on is very cool and the people that he is traveling with a great. However, I may be a tad bit jealous. 

Oh wow, that does sound pretty awesome.  

• image Hoektastic:

Mike is most likely going to Sao Paulo, Brazil in two weeks. I am very excited for him because the project he is on is very cool and the people that he is traveling with a great. However, I may be a tad bit jealous. 

Oh wow, that does sound pretty awesome.  

• image GRsweetpea:

We didn't go.  The parking lot had zero available spaces, so I drove on.  Kidding. ;)

WOP's weather forecast for next week made me decide to wait until then.  Want to meet up there, Stargirl, and anyone else?

ha ha! you should have went. You deprived some poor ticket counter girl interaction with a human today. Smile

• image Stargirl1975:

Absolutely! I was going to ask you on a "date" to there, but you beat me to it.:-) Hoek, my membership can get you in free.

So nice! Thank you!