Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**babystinkbreath**

I'm not sure if you're checking the board, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you! I know your precious little girl is scheduled to arrive tomorrow (if she hasn't already!)

I am praying that everything goes smoothly! I know you are so excited to finally meet her. I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures! Party!!!

Brittany (brittk0486)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: **babystinkbreath**

• Yes

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• GOOD LUCK!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary 

Books Read in 2014: 10 
  • Ditto what Britt said!  Praying for a safe delivery of your little girl!
    Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 110
    Books read in 2014: 151
    Books read in 2015: 153
    Books read in 2016: 31

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/1zWJm6.png
    <a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi
  • We'll be thinking of you two!  It's so exciting!
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• Hi ladies!  And thanks Britt for remembering!

We had a change of plans on Monday.  This little girl just likes to keep things interesting.  My ultra sound on Monday showed that she decided to flip head down at 39 weeks!  I was shocked to say the least.

So my doctor and I both agreed trying for a normal delivery is better for me given my past abdominal surgeries and we cancelled the c-section that was scheduled for tomorrow.  So now I'm just waiting it out the old fashion way.  And not making any progress so far. 

Doc thinks I will go past my due date at this point and we might need to talk induction sometime next week.  So any go into labor vibes you could send my way would be great. 

I really want to get this show on the road and meet her very soon!

~Lauren~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Read in 2011: 56/55

Read in 2012: 31/30

Read in 2013: 49/40

Read in 2014: 42/40

• imagebabystinkbreath:

Hi ladies!  And thanks Britt for remembering!

We had a change of plans on Monday.  This little girl just likes to keep things interesting.  My ultra sound on Monday showed that she decided to flip head down at 39 weeks!  I was shocked to say the least.

So my doctor and I both agreed trying for a normal delivery is better for me given my past abdominal surgeries and we cancelled the c-section that was scheduled for tomorrow.  So now I'm just waiting it out the old fashion way.  And not making any progress so far. 

Doc thinks I will go past my due date at this point and we might need to talk induction sometime next week.  So any go into labor vibes you could send my way would be great. 

I really want to get this show on the road and meet her very soon!

Aw! Sorry you have to wait a little bit longer, but I think that's good that you're going to try to deliver normally without the c-section if you can!

Well, I definitely look forward to hearing an update! I'll keep sending you baby labor vibes!

Brittany (brittk0486)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Pleasant labor vibes heading your way!
    116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• I'm glad that she decided to cooperative and you can avoid the c-section. In the meantime, take it easy and enjoy, I'm crossing my fingers that she decides to make her arrival sooner then later!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

“You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control"
    - Gayle Forman
    "People talk about escapism as if it's a bad thing... Once you've escaped, once you come back, the world is not the same as when you left it. You come back to it with skills, weapons, knowledge you didn't have before. Then you are better equipped to deal with your current reality."
    - Neil Gaiman

Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Thinking of you and sending good labor vibes your way!

My Crockpot Blog

DS born 2.28.13 at 31w1d 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending good vibes! Hope everything goes well for you and baby.
  • Cograts and best wishes to a speedy and healthy delivery!

my read shelf:Jess (Shepherdjel)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)