Hudson Valley Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Rockland handyman

We're looking for a licensed handyman for some home projects that are just piling up. Dh is capable and willing to buy all supplies, but just doesn't have the time to do the project itself.

We don't need a contractor - just an awesome handyman. Potential for many years of projects.....any recommendations? 

Re: Rockland handyman

• Don't ask me because my husband found the oldest handy man known to exist... he is listed in the phonebook as Handy Harry... but when you call his wife doesn't know of any Handy Harry but finally on the 5th call says 'oh you mean Pasquale?"  Uhmm sure I do...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image i3utaphly1:

Don't ask me because my husband found the oldest handy man known to exist... he is listed in the phonebook as Handy Harry... but when you call his wife doesn't know of any Handy Harry but finally on the 5th call says 'oh you mean Pasquale?"  Uhmm sure I do...

omg - i love that!

is pasquale leading a double life? lol!

• I have no recommendations, but if you find one, let me know because I could use one too!

Always missing my Mommy (1954-2010) and Daddy (1943-2012)
    TTC since 2009 ; BFP 9/13/10 = MC 10/21/10
    DX = DOR/POA (AMH=1.1; AFC=4-5)
    Surprise BFP 8/31/11 while waiting to cycle for IVF
    Welcomed our little miracle 5/7/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have one but I am not sure if hes licensed- he used to be a cabinet installer but was laid off and is a SAHD but now his kid is in school.. we used him to redo our kitchen, and my inlaws and friends all use him. He was supposed to come back the day we got admitted to the hospital to put in a storm door.. Hes $40/hr
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker