International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Follow up: The Artist

I saw it and really loved it. I loved the music and the fact that there isn't a bad guy in the movie. I left it smiling and in a good mood. My only complaint about the whole experience was the douchenozzle a few rows ahead of me who thought that sending a text message in the middle of a film was somehow acceptable. That is, until I went and tapped him on the shoulder and told him that he should put his phone away. The man behind me thanked me for it.

Re: Follow up: The Artist

• imagemyblueangel19:
    My only complaint about the whole experience was the douchenozzle a few rows ahead of me who thought that sending a text message in the middle of a film was somehow acceptable. That is, until I went and tapped him on the shoulder and told him that he should put his phone away. The man behind me thanked me for it.

Blueangel FTW! This made me laugh. Some people deserve to have it pointed out how socially unacceptable their behavior is, and I am glad that you explained how to not be an azzhat at the movies. 

• I liked it too, in fact I even voted for it. One of the perks of being SAG actors is getting the free DVDs for voting purposes... and I get to avoid douches like that guy, ha! Good for you for telling him that!
  • Good for you! I rarely confront people, instead I just sit and seeth quietly. And sigh a lot.

I haven't seen it but I guess I should add it to my list!

TTC #1 since Aug 2010 * BFP Aug 2011, EDD April 16 2012 * MMC @ 7w5d, D&C @ 10w5d
    BFP Apr 2012, EDD Dec 19 2012 * twin h/b at 6wk, 9wk scan * Baby A lost at 12wks, Baby B was my rainbow born at 36wks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers