Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Official MM Q&A Post

2»

Re: Official MM Q&A Post

• image boxerfan:
    image heyemilina:

Is there a penalty against the MLers who clutched their pearls at us for MM last year? 

Uh, huh. That's right. Hymens and elephants never forget.  

Name Names. 

Well, we forget details. But I definitely remember a few of them appalled that we would pit our children against each other.

Look, I'm just looking for ways to up my chances here!  

• So when do we begin official campaigning?
  • image buddhagouda:
    So when do we begin official campaigning?

Probably best to wait til Friday when you know who your competitor is for the first round.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • image salimoo:

image buddhagouda:
    So when do we begin official campaigning?

Probably best to wait til Friday when you know who your competitor is for the first round.

No way.  Start campaigning now.  Start mudslinging once you know your competitor.

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • So first round brackets go up on monday morning?
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • It'll be closer to Monday afternoon for you east coasters because I am not waking up early on my day off.
  • image CaliopeSpidrman:
    It'll be closer to Monday afternoon for you east coasters because I am not waking up early on my day off.

You are good for nothing.  NOTHING.

• image CaliopeSpidrman:
    It'll be closer to Monday afternoon for you east coasters because I am not waking up early on my day off.

For once, just for ONCE, could you stop thinking about yourself?

• image HappyTummy613:

image CaliopeSpidrman:

You are good for nothing.  NOTHING.

SO'S YOUR FACE.