Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So I thought I had a chocolate milk and it turns out ...

... someone put chocolate Muscle Milk cartons in my box of chocolate milk cartons. It is weird tasting. My first impression was I do not like it. It tastes like chemical-infused cake batter.
Karen 7.28.07

Running on the Rhode

I hate you very much

Re: So I thought I had a chocolate milk and it turns out ...

• yuck.

chocolate milk=delicious and satisfying in my belly.

muscle milk=huge disappointment. 

why do they even call it milk? isn't that illegal or something.

I got a chocolate muscle milk once for a post-gym commuting snack.  it was so, so gross.  I couldn't even finish it and I was starving and I LOVE chocolate.

• It has a note on the front that it doesn't contain milk, but even still, people don't read carefully. Including me. It didn't help that the Muscle Milk and chocolate milk cartons are the same size and color. I will not be making that mistake again.

Karen 7.28.07

Running on the Rhode

I hate you very much
  • Yuck, don't like muscle milk at all.

Chocolate milk however, yum-mo!