Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tuesday OOTD

2»

Re: Tuesday OOTD

• TJMaxx isn't secondhand/consignment, silly!

I like the pattern on your shirt.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • yeah, you're right. i just don't exactly remember where i bought it. it also could have been at plato's closet. i have a bad memory.

lindsay-i really give you props for rocking a really unique and cool dress

mashed, i like the color combo and the dots, but i want you to straighten the neckline of the tank top!

wendy- love the jacket! you look trim and cute

nov-sweater looks super comfy!

KB-love the color and style of the dress. super cute

SB-something easy=Yes

HT-i really like the buttoned sweater!

Buddha-you look great! but the peasant blouse is making me LOL because it reminds me of my first date with derek when i wore a blouse in that style and derek later confessed that he was slightly afraid that he had started dating a hippie.

moo-all around adorable look. love the color and cut of the blouse, and the pearl/cardigan/skirt combo is great.

jens-super cute, love the pink. i want you to take me shopping and then teach me an aerobics routine or something.

• Lindsay -- Love the dress!  I agree that it's probably better with pumps than the boots, but I bet Hezz is right that if it was hemmed a bit shorter it would look perfect with boots.
    November -- I like your top a lot.
    KB -- that color (or what I assume it to be since my work monitor is so damn dark) is gorgeous
    Lolo is a maniac, maniac, oh no!  And she's dancing like she's never danced before!
    Buddha -- I dig the top.  It's cute.
    Moo -- I like your top too.  Accentuates the positives!

It's cold and I'm so very tired, so I threw on the first thing I grabbed that felt warm and snuggly:

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • image salimoo:
    Jens, I love that color sweater! And I like your hair up just as much as down. I just like your hair.

All of this!

Moo - they're actually khaki colored slacks, if that helps explain why they look normal. 

Cali - that outfit looks like something I would wear regularly. Yes 

• I had to get my bunghole swabbed at the OB this morning so I went with comfort clothes.

Both from Old Navy.

• Lindsay- I love the color and pattern on that dress. I think you got a boob shot instead of a booty shot!

mashed- love that dress and what a steal!

wendy- love you in yellow

november- you look so classy today. you and hezz could do a model walk off

KB- I think that's my favorite dress on you

SB- that is a very flattering whole outfit on you

HT- you look like dogshitt

Lolo- you should be in Xanadu. Sorry you have the pukes Hezz

LHC- How are you frumpy? isn't the dress, cardigan, boot thing kind of your thing?

Buddha- love the shirt

moo- very flattering shirt

jens- nice cameltoe

KIDDING. I hate you

katie- i dig the jacket

cali- I love how fluffy that sweater looks

• Oh, hi - it's work from home day:

Sweater is from Lucy

Long-sleeved shirt is Gap

Leggings are I have no idea (maybe Macys)

Boots are Nordstrom (yes, Uggs - don't hate)

Hair is messy, thanks to sleep and not much combing.

Additionally, a special shoutout to Wendy - because of her, nothing in today's photo would send the Feds after me.

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2agujx0.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome to my dojo.
  • image wingedbride:

jens- nice cameltoe

Wanna pinch it?

• Thanks guys.  This was one of those dresses that I almost didn't try on because it looked kinda blah on the hanger, but I love it.  And I agree (and agree more every time I go in the bathroom), boots are not the right match with this.  The next time I wear it with the nude pumps, I'll post it.  I'm not sure about hemming it.  It's almost a t-shirt material and I'm worried that it will never be as good as the original hem.  I'll wear it again bare legged and see if you guys are still in the hem it camp.

Mashed - love the print and the dark tights.  You have really nice legs!

wendy - that jacket is super cute

Nov - I love the sleeves on that sweater.

kb has all the cute dresses.  quit hogging them.

sb - that mustard color is really pretty on you, i like it.

lolo - rocking those leg warmers, love it!  feel better hezzer.

lhc - i like those boots a lot

buddha - i like your boots a lot too.  very cute top

moo - that corally red is a really good color on you

jens - i love everything about you. you stand with authority :)  love that color.

katie - you always have great pants that fit you really well

cali - i like the way you layered that sweater over a peek a boo lace bottom cami.

winged - that is an outfit built for bunghole swabbing.  you are looking great!

daria - i like that handbag with that outfit.  perfect match.

Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • I hope the doctor used a dirty q-tip to swab your hole, winged.
  • Sorry about that Daria!  You looked adorable then and now!
  • image WendyToo:
    Sorry about that Daria!  You looked adorable then and now!

Haha, it's ok. I'd rather not have our security office on my butt (generally and specifically).

Welcome to my dojo.
  • image lindsayll:

cali - i like the way you layered that sweater over a peek a boo lace bottom cami.

Yeah, normally I just wear it with no cami with no pants:

"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I know this thread is dead, but my laptop was being an a-hole this morning and I am just now getting back to my desk. My outfit is bizoring.

My shirt is not really pink. It's more like rust. Shirt and cardigan - August Silk (purchased at the BX); pants - BR (purchased at a local consignment store for $8!!); necklace and earrings - various third world countries; ring - art fair in Boise (recycled bottle glass - it is super cool).

And for the coup d'etat, my bizoring danskos and cool knee high socks (no they don't match my shirt; I don't care):

11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • image lisaiesha:

I know this thread is dead, but my laptop was being an a-hole this morning and I am just now getting back to my desk. My outfit is bizoring.

My shirt is not really pink. It's more like rust. Shirt and cardigan - August Silk (purchased at the BX); pants - BR (purchased at a local consignment store for $8!!); necklace and earrings - various third world countries; ring - art fair in Boise (recycled bottle glass - it is super cool).

And for the coup d'etat, my bizoring danskos and cool knee high socks (no they don't match my shirt; I don't care):

I like your shirt. It looks red to me. I wear August Silk all the time for work.

Welcome to my dojo.