Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

He makes me laugh

DH and I were in the BX saturday and while I was looking at earrings he came across a pair of Guess earrings and looks at me and said "guess what? I don't get it" with this completely puzzled look on his face. All I could do was laugh and think of the Brady Bunch movie. Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else?

Re: He makes me laugh

• Sadly, yes. Oftentimes for me though, it is because I misheard a statement. It has created some interesting head scratchers for sure while everyone figures out what just happened.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • P is always having to repeat what he says. I have heard some strange things come out of his mouth that he never said lol it is my fault though I have the hardest time listening :)