April 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hi Ladies!

Just a quick update...Russell is keeping very busy these last four weeks. He cut two teeth the same day and it looks like he is about to cut three more. Because of this, his mommy isn't getting much sleep. DH sleeps through it all....

other than that, we are all doing really well. I am trying to find something to do that will help bring in a little extra cash (more for me to go play with). If you have any ideas, please share!

I hope to get on here more and keep up with everyone. Do know I think of yall often and read the posts as often as I can!
There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven. - Ecc. 3:1 <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="D

Re: Hi Ladies!

• Glad to hear everyone is doing well!  =)  At least the teething phase won't last forever so hopefully it won't be long before you can start sleeping more little by little!  Hugs to Russell!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/x200p0.jpg[/IMG]
  • ::Waves Hi::

Glad to hear things are going well.  Hopefully little man's teeth come in soon so everyone can get some much needed rest.

As far as extra money, have you thought about maybe babysitting another kid during the day?  That might be an easy way to bring in a little extra $$.

Anniversary

• Hi!!!  PIP some photos pleaseeee!  Glad to hear he's doing well!
  • image allioops414:
    Hi!!!  PIP some photos pleaseeee!  Glad to hear he's doing well!

Yes please!!  Have you tried some natural remedies for teething?  I hear amber necklaces work wonders!

~Melissa~
    Shmel's Blog
  • I have been wondering how you have been doing? So glad to hear things are going well, except for the teething process. 

I agree with PP about maybe watching just one other kid during the day to bring in some extra money. This is definitely something I am considering. 

*~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • There are some homeopathic remedies (at vitamin stores or whole foods) for teething, I'll ask my SILs what they used and let you know!

I think I mentioned this before but just in case I didn't, selling Arbonne (botanically based skincare, makeup and wellness products) is a good option for SAHMs b/c of its flexibility and it gets you out of the house socializing with other women/grown ups. A girl who I went to HS with is doing it and has a 7 month old and has made good $, and other people I know too.

Anniversary
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi!!! Glad that all is well with the little guy :-))
    April 24, 2010
    Second Anni-trip: Niagara Falls!
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/292lnnm.jpg[/IMG]

]