Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

ok this is ridic.. help!

i don't know how to edit my signature. wtf is my problem?

i tried to go to my profile.. i don't know why.. but it sent me back to theknot. lol.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: ok this is ridic.. help!

• My profile

Edit my avatar and sig

My forum sig 

Save 

• okay what i just did was:

click my profile at the top, brown bar (under where it says TB)

login again

click edit my avatar and sig.

♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • what she said.

• yay!!! it says that i have 14639 board posts. i now need to know what your girls' says!!! go look immediately, this is important. i bet over 20k!
  • image sarack:
    yay!!! it says that i have 14639 board posts. i now need to know what your girls' says!!! go look immediately, this is important. i bet over 20k!

• image uwhuskygirl:

image sarack:
    yay!!! it says that i have 14639 board posts. i now need to know what your girls' says!!! go look immediately, this is important. i bet over 20k!

i don't believe it. what do all of these numbers mean? apparently nothing! i know you have more posts than me!
  • image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:

image sarack:

i don't believe it. what do all of these numbers mean? apparently nothing! i know you have more posts than me!

I think someone at tn is arbitrarily assigning numbers. The numbers mean nothing.  

• image uwhuskygirl:
    image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:

image sarack:

I think someone at tn is arbitrarily assigning numbers. The numbers mean nothing.  

agreed. but once i'm gold it'll mean a little something. like i'm almost as cool as my role models, uw and jennlin. i wish i was a cute little asian. :(
  • image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:
    image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:

image sarack:

agreed. but once i'm gold it'll mean a little something. like i'm almost as cool as my role models, uw and jennlin. i wish i was a cute little asian. :(

Can you play the violin or piano? Are you good at math? Are you good at DDR? 

• 14,999 - if i remember correctly, this might be our TN + TK posts. except it doesn't have my 10k Angry

• image uwhuskygirl:
    image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:
    image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:

image sarack:

no, no, yes, maybe? i was on a national math team once upon a time.
  • ddr.. i need to try that i think.. i bet i could be.. i like jenn's hello kitty earrings kb got her.
  • image uwhuskygirl:
    image sarack:

we can make her an honorary asian if she's good at any of these.

• image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:
    image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:
    image sarack:
    image uwhuskygirl:

image sarack:

no, no, yes, maybe? i was on a national math team once upon a time.

Youre an honorary Asian

• math team?? that is soooo asian of you! hahahahaha.

• p.s. i was also on math team.

• image jennlin:
    p.s. i was also on math team.
    did you go to national math competitions in other states for a few weeks during your summer vacation? and go to math class every day during the summer? lol. i did. i am so happy to be an honorary asian. i just hope that now i become little too.
  • image sarack:
    image jennlin:
    did you go to national math competitions in other states for a few weeks during your summer vacation? and go to math class every day during the summer? lol. i did. i am so happy to be an honorary asian. i just hope that now i become little too.

omg, you are awesome. but no, i only went to state competitions. 

• image jennlin:

image sarack:
    image jennlin:

omg, you are awesome. but no, i only went to state competitions. 

lol. :) i NEEED to know your number. go look. :)

• image sarack:

lol. :) i NEEED to know your number. go look. :)

scroll up. i totally already told you. 

• image jennlin:
    14,999 - if i remember correctly, this might be our TN + TK posts. except it doesn't have my 10k Angry

i'm a jerk. i totally missed this. reading fail. that was what i was thinking. i should go over to the knot and post something just to see what my post number is and then check again..

• Haha I love how this started to be about how to change siggys to how asian you are. You ladies crack me up!
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/34dikpf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/amr2vn.jpg[/IMG]
  • image hallamb:
    Haha I love how this started to be about how to change siggys to how asian you are. You ladies crack me up!
    this is just how we roll. :) lol. random.
  • image sarack:
    image hallamb:
    Haha I love how this started to be about how to change siggys to how asian you are. You ladies crack me up!
    this is just how we roll. :) lol. random.

Yes

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/34dikpf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/amr2vn.jpg[/IMG]
  • I had such a hard time figuring out how to change mine! Every time I tried, I would end up being told by the knot that I wasn't a recognized user and have to log back on. Super annoying.
  • image PurpleTurtles:
    I had such a hard time figuring out how to change mine! Every time I tried, I would end up being told by the knot that I wasn't a recognized user and have to log back on. Super annoying.

this is EXACTLY what it was telling me at first.. and half of the avatars i can pick from are wedding cakes. gtfo. :)

• image sarack:

this is EXACTLY what it was telling me at first.. and half of the avatars i can pick from are wedding cakes. gtfo. :)

that's probably just because they don't have good avatars and no good coconut cupcake image, but they knew that you are one of us cake people.

Daisypath Vacation tickers